Sign in to your account
Books & Stationery Sale 2021-2022
This year (2021-2022), school books and stationeries will be supplied online by our vendor, ‘Vidya Mandir’.
The schedule for online purchase & delivery of Books & Stationery are as follows: Order Time: 09.00 a.m. to 08.00 p.m.
|Class||Order Date||Delivery Date|
|PN & Nursery||17.03.2021||20.03.2021|
|KG, I & X||18.03.2021||22.03.2021|
|II & III||19.03.2021||23.03.2021|
|IV & V||20.03.2021||24.03.2021|
|VI & VII||24.03.2021||27.03.2021|
|VIII & IX||25.03.2021||30.03.2021|
Step 1) Please visit the site ‘https://thevidyamandir.com’ and ‘Sign in with four zero & four digit Enroll number example ‘00008296’ and password by default ‘123456’ (if no changes). The links for a particular class will be activated only on the specified dates. Order will only be accepted on the specified dates.
Step 2) Select ‘Common’ option for Classes ‘Pre Nursery & Nursery’, select ‘Hindi or Bengali’ option for classes ‘KG to VIII’ and select ‘Stream’ option for classes ‘IX to XII’ for order of books & stationery.
Step 3) Now carefully select the books & stationery as per your requirement.
Step 4) After successful payment you will get an ‘Order Number’ by Email & SMS. Show the order number to collect books & stationery from school.
Step 5) After payment, choose the option to collect the books either from school or get it delivered by Swiggy (Genie).
The following steps to be followed to collect the books & stationery from the school:
- Your books will be ready for delivery as per the schedule.
- Delivery time at school will be between 9.30 a.m. to 02.00 p.m. for those who have chosen the option to collect the books from school.
- Kindly maintain the dates & timing of delivery and please wear your mask and stand on the appropriate mark on the floor to receive the delivery of books & stationery if you have opted to collect the books from school after placing online order.
- Your body temperature will be checked at the main gate.
- Only single person is allowed to come and collect the books and stationeries.
- Payment mode is digital and has to be made directly to the vendors.
- The vendor is solely responsible for any technical or logistical glitch.
- If anyone misses the date of booking, they can book their order on the last 2 days, dated 26.03.2021 & 27.03.2021.
- Helpline Number Mr. Aamir Shamim 8100950084 (Vidya Mandir)
The following steps to be followed to get the books & stationery delivered by Swiggy:
- Please download the ‘Swiggy’ app.
- Select ‘Genie’ option for Book & Stationery order.
- Select ‘Add Pickup/Drop details’ option.
- Choose ‘pickup address’ (School address & school number)
- Choose ‘drop address’ (Your home address)
- Choose ‘Add task details’ (Online order number of Book & Stationery, Student Class & Enroll number details).
- Follow the next step “Task needs payment at Pickup or drop”, select “No”
- Then click the save ‘Task details’ option.
- Select ‘Pay now’ option for delivery charges as per the distance.
- After that auto generate the order SMS to your mobile number.
- Those who will place the order of Book & Stationery to “Swiggy Genie” please order on the “delivery date” of the particular class as per the given schedule between 9.00 a.m. to 02.00 p.m. After that within same day or next day order will be sent to your home. For Example, parent of classes IV & V must mention the delivery date as 24.03.2021.